An integrated logistics service
- to manage flows to their destination anywhere in the world,
- with total mastery of the codes of international commerce.
- with a customer satisfaction cell which can provide you with a quick solution should any issues occur during transportation.
Tailored support and advice: from the project design stage to its implementationFrance Air supports you:
- During pre-sales, until the call for tenders: technical teams and industry experts help you to identify the different solutions, with comparative studies provided, along with schematic diagrams, Autocad files, etc.
- During the project realisation phase: a site coordination and assistance service guarantees high installation quality and can provide a commissioning service for technical solutions.
- During maintenance: France Air provides the operating company with training to ensure they know how to use the various equipment supplied.
A dedicated training centreFrance Air offers its professional partners (operators, installers and design offices) access to a training centre which provides comprehensive support for the commissioning of the Xinoé® gas absorption heat pump. France Air is a registered training provider (under no. 082 01 00 354 01); this registration does not equate to government approval.
Tools to help you
- A website containing all necessary documentation or for online orders.
- A general catalogue with almost 25,000 references, available in French, Portuguese and English,
- Sector-specific catalogues: industry, residential
- A showroom in Paris displaying our air vector and professional kitchen solutions, and more.
- An air flow test laboratory in a hospital environment.
Selection software to calibrate your projects and select the product best suited to your needs (ventilation, acoustics, kitchen equipment, recovery, smoke extraction solutions, grille and diffuser solutions, and software for calculating MCV networks for collective housing). In France, delivery of products in stock within 24 hours.